- Knewton Brings On Ex-AOLer David Liu As COO
- It’s A WinWin, Grou.ps Launches Referral Program For Ning Exiles
- Echo Brings Comments To Your Homepage With Real-Time River
- Want A Retweet? Be Insightful, Or At Least Link To Someone Who Is
- Recurly Raises $1.6 Million To Help Companies Manage Subscription Billing
- Apple Is About to Own Your Face
- 11 Free Services for Scheduling Social Media Updates
- Pulse + Posterous = News Sharing Bliss
- How 12 CEOs & Founders are Leveraging Web Video
- Social IM Client Digsby Finally Gets Group Chat Support
Good days for educators. Pearson is sponsoring educational Ning networks from July on. It’s only the Ning Mini package but hey, it’s all on Pearson’s tab.
And if you are still on the search for a free Ning alternative there is a second offer. Posterous will move your network for free to its platform.