R:ED (read) is a list of stories which we have not covered on this blog but are nevertheless worth to take a look at. We will set up such a list each Sunday from now on and hope that you will find it useful.
- India unveils world’s cheapest laptop
- LearnBoost Raises $975K To Help Teachers Manage Grades And Classrooms Online
- Ask.com Reinvents Itself with a Focus on Community Q&A
- Tinychat Boasts 500 Million Minutes Of Usage And 300,000 New Users Per Month
- Weebly’s ImagePerfect Gives Users Drag-And-Drop Image Editing
- Pearson to acquire Wall Street Institute: acquisition extends Pearson’s position as world leader in English language teaching
- YouTube Boosts Maximum Upload Limit To 15 Minutes
- Become the Master of Any Subject with a Suite of New iPhone Apps
And don’t forget to subscribe to our free webinar “Introducing the Strategic Cube for Language Learning Businesses” by Michael Butler.