- Facebook Has Quietly Implemented A De-Facto Follow Feature
- Why Our Schools Suck, The Movie
- Kiva Adds Student Loans To Microlending Marketplace
- The Latest Galaxy Tab Video Spot Makes A Solid Case For the 7-inch Android Tablet
- The Global Education Race
- Sweet Seeds: Zynga Raises $500K In Two Days To Build School In Haiti
- vChatter Launches A PG-Rated Version Of Chatroulette
- Twitter to Release a Real-time Analytics Solution This Year [REPORT]
- Mark Zuckerberg Donates $100 Million to Newark Public Schools
- How Universities Can Win Big with Location-Based Apps
- The End of Education Is the Dawn of Learning
- Project 10100 Winners
No, I don’t mean sexual education although ChatRoulette is famous for its normal people to weirdo ratio.
But if you put all that aside the concept itself could work tremendously well in a controlled environment.