- Growing Up Digital, Wired for Distraction
- Rupert Murdoch creates ‘iNewspaper’ – with the help of Steve Jobs
- Facebook Vies To Become Your Homepage – And Why That’s A Big Deal
- 8 Ways Technology Is Improving Education
- Academia.edu Launches A Directory Of 12,500 Academic Journals
- Tim Berners-Lee: Facebook could fragment web
- How Online Classrooms Are Helping Haiti Rebuild Its Education System
Plans have changed a bit, as you might have noticed. review:ed will be a bi-monthly show. One reason is my overflooding schedule of things I need to get done in 2010, the other reason is that this way we really have the chance of getting some really interesting topics to talk about, even if there might be two weaker weeks in education related news.
My guest on the second show was Shiv Rajendran, Director of LanguageLab.com.