Kirsten is the CNN for online education. Whenever there is something new in this fast moving industry, you will find it immediately on her blog.
Her analysis are sharp, unbiased and straight to the point. Kirsten´s articles are a must-read for everybody involved in online education.
Bernhard Niesner, Co-Founder busuu
Since the beginning of my career in education 2.0, I have been famous for having my own, strong opinions which I am not afraid to share.
If you would like to turn the table and interview me for your blog or webcast about education, social media or social shift feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ or the contact form on this blog.
- Kirsten Winkler on Learning 2.0 – an interview – Speexx Exchange, April 2013
- Delve Wonk Lens - Delve, December 2012
- Interview with EDUKWEST’s Kirsten Winkler – edcetera, May 2012
- Value your Education – Interview with Kirsten Winkler – Lexiophiles, September 2011
- Tips to start your online teaching business from Kirsten Winkler – BlueTeachPro, May 2011
- Our Talk with Kirsten Winkler - Udemy, September 2010
- An interview with Kirsten Winkler – Benjamin Stuart, June 2012
- Conversation with Kirsten Winkler – Blogger, Social Entrepreneur – WizIQ, December 2011
- On Screen with Kirsten Winkler: Founder of Edukwest and Edupreneur - EdTech Insider, April 2011
- Language Learning and Social Media Expert Interviews – University of Luxembourg, November 2010